Print Services by Jill & Gill
Terms & Conditions
- All stock sourced is from suppliers who exclusively use 100% GOTs certified organic cotton and recycled polyester. This is the best fabric to screen-print onto.
- All customer-supplied garments and paper are printed AT THE CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK. We will not replace lost, damaged, or misprinted customer-supplied stock.
- Screen printing is a manual process and will not reproduce the original digital design exactly and individual prints may vary. This is generally considered part of the charm of screen printing.
- A 50% deposit is required on all orders before they will be carried out. Once the necessary garments/paper/packaging has been ordered or printing work has begun, this deposit becomes non-refundable. The total balance is to be paid prior to collection or delivery.
- If credit terms have been arranged in advance, We will allow 30 days from the delivery date for payment to be received. All goods remain the property of Jill & Gill Ltd until paid for in full.
- We will endeavour to meet the required deadlines. However, the time that a printing job takes to complete shall not be of the essence.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice.
- Designs and ideas for designs provided must belong to the original designer. In providing artwork for printing purposes the client warrants that the copyright to this work belongs to them or has been licensed to them for this purpose, thereby indemnifying us from any resulting breach in copyright law.
- Please check your order as soon as it arrives and contact firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days if there are any problems with the goods you have received.
- We respect your privacy and only collect the personal information that is required to complete your order and/or to send out email new letters, as requested by you. We will never disclose anyone’s personal details to a third party unless required to do so by law. We do not store your credit card information – this is handled separately by our payment solution provider, Stripe for complete security.